Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bad Hair Day

I am getting my hair cut tomorrow, which isn't soon enough to my mind. For some reason, I decided to let it grow longer than I normally would and I am getting to the point where I remember why I cut it all off about 7 or 8 years ago. Dear Gods, let it just be shorter so that I may style my hair! I am also trying to decide in what way I would like to be pampered on Saturday and trying to find somewhere to get a moustache bleached. Any suggestions, please let me know, I am starting to get desperate. No-one has, of yet, mistaken me for a man but it's only a matter of time. I remember reading somewhere that in France they have a pet name for the feminine moustache but we seem to be terrified of hair in Britain. I found a stray white one on my jawline the other day and felt like an old crone. I seem to spend half my life shaving, waxing and plucking and would love someone to come up with a permanent hair-loss solution, wouldn't that be amazing! I have a list of ways to improve my appearance should I ever be visited by a genie and that's nearly top. At the top of the list is hair on my head that is obedient and that I can change the colour and style of at will. I'd have so much fun with that.

No comments: