Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Touched

I have been loath to commit anything to html for about a week for fear that I be flippant. Thank you (again) to Herself for being supportive and basically very nice to me. If you want to know why, there is a comment under the 0 comments link to the previous post but it isn't showing up. Please take a look if you would like to see nice things about me. Please go ahead and add things (no obligation). Please go ahead if you would like to add comments about Herself. Or if there is anyone else that you feel needs to know nice things about themselves for any reason and whom you know actually reads this blog, please feel free to continue the nice things thing. We could have a forum of sisterly love going on. I know that having a list has made me feel very good about myself and I have referred to it at the various points when I have felt a bit crappy about myself this week. So go on people, be nice!

No comments: