Thursday, March 23, 2006

It is Done

So, the decision was decided and now the deed is done. I am out of the band. We've been in our current incarnation for about three years and I'm hoping they feel able to carry on without me. I know how important it is to FairyHair in particular and feel bad for her sake that I felt it necessary to go. However, as a group we didn't work, always a problem when there's three of you, and I was feeling more and more like the spare wheel. It's been a couple of years since I used to come back from the rehearsals in tears and ironic that I chose to leave now but it really felt like now was the time for a good clean break.

Hopefully it won't be the last that is heard of the band, although as I am no longer in it I can't make any promises. It definitely won't be the last you'll hear of me. Onwards and upwards, baby, onwards and upwards.

No comments: