Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Decided

I've spent the last three months or so making a very difficult decision. Now tonight is the time when I have to do something about it. It isn't earth-shattering but it is important to me and will probably leave some people disappointed. I spent a great deal of last night thinking it over and weighing up what I am about to do and how I say it. It's difficult to decide whether to get everything out in the open or remain dignified and mature (and we all know how capable of maturity I am). I was also going over the pros and cons to doubly make sure that I am happy with the decision. I'm not exactly jubilant about it but it is definitely the right thing to do. I'm decided.

2 comments:

Cracked Actor said...

If this is what I think it is, then of course you have to do what you feel is right. Good luck with telling the people concerned. I only hope it doesn't mean that things go completely quiet. Something about lights and bushels

Anonymous said...

If this is what nathan thinks it is, then I agree you must do what is right. I also intend making sure it doesn't go completely quiet as well. Your email tonight filled my paternal heart with pleasure.