Monday, December 19, 2005

Uh-oh, I've been outed

I've just realised that my naivety concerning the glamourous world of blogging has led to my being found out! I posted a comment on a friend's blog and it linked back to here. So now there is a comment on his site about my blog here which means that people reading his will read mine and all that confidential stuff I was planning to say has gone out the window. So I should possibly not put my ideas about world domination on the blog (although to be honest I'd gone off the idea as it just seemed like a whole heap of work). But mainly, now I am concerned and have been chastised in case people I've written about will read this and cry because I've been a bit mean. I'm mainly concerned about my sister who is a sensitive flower and might balk at having been referred to as insane. Big Sis, you are insane occasionally but also very nice and pretty and stuff so occasional insanity isn't too much of a cross to bear. Although smelling of poo as you do is a huge cross to bear, for you and everyone surrounding you. He he he. Poo is a funny word.

On a nicer note, I have been doing birthday things which have all kicked ass in many ways. I've seen plays and King Kong, wandered around London at 4 in the morning, caught up with some old friends, got ridiculously undrunk despite practically bathing in wine yesterday and all in all had an amazing time, although getting up at 6.15 this morning was rather tricky. I pressed that snooze button about a billion times and got up at 6.45 instead so I am sans make-up (imagine how pretty I look today), didn't make any lunch and had to pick up breakfast on the way in. Can't complain, though, it was all worth it. Thanks MuleBoy

2 comments:

Cracked Actor said...

Hey there, Kitten!

Don't worry, Zoe read your post and didn't seem offended in the slightest. But with such an incestuous group of friends, many of whom extremely sensitive and with brittle egos, a little caution may be advisable.

There are many people I would love to mention in my blog, I'm just too scared they might find out...

Alice said...

Chastised again! But at least Big Sis is okay with it