Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Useless

Oh my God, I haven't posted for 12 days! I am not as useless as Beanie or Dad who haven't posted for years and years but am still pretty flipping crap. I promised myself I'd post at least once a week and have let myself down. I am hanging my head in shame. However, being crap appears to be my forte as this weekend I managed to muck up several plans and many things went askew and skewiff and skewed all because of me. Mainly MuleBoy's plans and it was all my fault. Also, I missed rehearsal on Sunday because I didn't think I was needed and instead spent my time gallivanting in the sun with Big Sis. Can't really pretend to be sorry, especially as I spent the previous day inside making puppets out of copper wire and solder for the same production. It wasn't too bad but it did mean that on Sunday I had the urge to be outside for extended periods. And I had to buy that cheese and those garden statues; these are life necessities, people!

However, all this does mean that I now have to apologise to several people and surrender my weekend to the Mule to make it up to him.

No comments: