Friday, May 19, 2006

Bad Blogginess

I have not been in the mood to write this week. I don't know why, maybe it's because I haven't spent long enough brushing my teeth (although they are still clean teeth, don't get me wrong). I just felt that my last post wasn't as inspired as it could have been and am scratching my brain as to what I should write next. I have been feeling tired lately - maybe it's the stress of thinking about moving, which we should be doing soon, or MuleBoy's insomnia which is bad at the moment. Maybe my mental faculties just aren't acute enough to ramble in a crazy way as is my usual style, I don't know. I promise to be back on form soon, but don't expect too much for a while. I will post, just don't expect the high quality word diarrhoeia that I know you have come to expect from me for a while. Inferior diarrhoeia for the near future it is, then.

1 comment:

Corrigan47 said...

I am afraid this is inherited. Your paternal side were mouth breathers. Your father has had this problem all his life, hence the agape pose seen in so many stage shots.